Protection of personal data
The company COPOFI Sarl through the site www.meubleaviateur.com collects your personal information within the framework of the good management of your orders in accordance with the provisions of the law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 modified relating to data processing, to files and freedoms with regard to the automated processing of personal data carried out as well as Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA:
COPOFI SARL registered in the Monaco Trade Register under number 19 S 08342 with registered office at 7, rue de l'Industrie 98000 Monaco - Principality of Monaco - intra-community VAT number: FR62000147198
- DATA COLLECTED AND THEIR PURPOSES:
- Data collected:
When creating your account, whether private or professional, you send us the following data:
Your title, your first and last names, company names, telephone numbers and addresses for invoicing and delivery.
Your email address for receipt of order confirmation, invoice, information on delivery details, delays or incidents.
- Use of data:
- Invoicing and delivery
For the creation of your customer account and the management of the follow-up of your orders
For the management of the follow-up of your orders
For the follow-up of your orders, the details and possible problems of delivery.
Your anniversary date (optional data): To detect fraud, and protect you against it
E-mail: Information and promotional messages will only be sent with your permission. With your consent, we can inform you of our news, promotions and introduce you to new collections.
Your birthday (optional): To wish you a happy birthday and send you promotional coupons
- Payment information:
We do not keep the data, your payments are secured with the 3D-Secure device (Visa, Carte Bleue, Mastercard) and by Stripe or Paypal. Your data is only used by the systems of our bank Société Générale, Stripe and Paypal. They are never transmitted to COPOFI Sarl.
In the event of a refund (for example during a partial refund when the action is not possible on the market place), it is possible that we ask you to communicate your IBAN to us, we will not 'will use that to reimburse you. We do not keep your IBAN after the refund.
- Activity history, identification of equipment and navigators:
We use the history of your activities on our site to provide you with the best possible service and to be able to give you the most accurate information possible about our products and services.
Your password is encrypted to ensure the security of your customer account.
- Cookies and analysis tools:
Cookies can be present on your computer and on your mobile phone. These cookies allow you to be recognized when you return to our site, they record information relating to navigation on our site.
Save your items in your basket for later or when you are not logged into your MeubleAviateur account
When you visit other sites, we may deliver targeted banners and advertisements to you through various marketing networks and ad services.
- SHARING OF YOUR DATA.
We do not rent or sell your data to third parties. In addition, we are required to share your data, in order to be able to provide our services to you with:
- Logistics companies in charge of routing your purchases, such as warehouses and delivery companies
(Artdesigns logistics division, Geodis, Euromatic, UPS, Barolini, Kuehne Nagel, Roussel Transport, GLS, PostNL, Chronopost).
- Our website hosts (OVH). Partners requiring us to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation,
(help detect fraud, respond to litigation or to act in defense of our rights.)
Companies that allow us to keep a link with you and collect your customer reviews.
- Our CMS provider. Our partners (influencers), and the brands with whom we collaborate so that you can have the chance to win a contest or take advantage of exclusive offers with certain brands.
- Payment partners such as, Stripe, Paypal, Société Générale. Management organizations against fraud during order payment.
- YOUR RIGHTS.
- You have the right to be informed of the use of your data and to know the purpose of the use.
You have the right to access your personal information, you can make changes or corrections to your data directly in your customer account. Partners allowing us to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, (help detect fraud, respond to litigation or to act in defense of our rights.)
- You have the right to request the modification, correction of personal data which would be incorrect (you can also do this in your customer account). Our partners (influencers), and the brands with whom we collaborate so that you can have the chance to win a contest or take advantage of exclusive offers with certain brands.
You have the right to be forgotten: request that we delete your data or stop processing it, collect it, in certain cases (please note that legal orregulatory provisions or legitimate reasons may require us to keep your data)
- You have the right to request that we stop sending our messages: you can unsubscribe by clicking at the bottom of our promotional e-mails on "unsubscribe" or send us your written request by post to: COPOFI Sarl, 7, rue de l'Industrie, 98000 Monaco
You can withdraw your consent to the use of your data for commercial purposes at any time:
- By sending us your written request by post to: COPOFI Sarl, 7, rue de l'Industrie, 98000 Monaco. Your request will be taken into account upon receipt of the mail and our systems will be updated as soon as possible.
- Through your customer interface by connecting to the website www.meubleaviateur.com
- TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION.
Your personal data remains within the European Union except in the context of registration on social networks and navigation monitoring or it may be transferred to the United States of America.
- DURATION OF CONSERVATION
- Data related to the management of a customer account are kept for 5 years from your last activity on the website www.meubleaviateur.com or from your last communication with the services of the company COPOFI Sarl.
- Data related to the management of orders, deliveries and invoices are deleted after 10 years in accordance with the regulations in force.
- Data related to cookies on our site is deleted after 12 months.
- Statistical identification data is deleted after 26 months
- DATE CONCERNING MINORS
It is necessary to be over 16 years of age to be able to create an account on the www.meubleaviateur.com website and to make purchases.